Intense rain hits Vermont and New Hampshire, resulting in flooding across the areas. You can access help by filling out our “I Need Help” form and emailing it to us. Someone from Upper Valley Strong will contact you as soon as possible.
In the meantime, stay tuned in to weather alerts on Google Public Alerts.
- If your home has been damaged, take pictures to document the damage.
- Avoid walking or driving through flood waters.
- Just 6 inches of moving water can knock you down, and 1 foot of water can sweep your vehicle away.
- If floodwaters rise around your car but the water is not moving, abandon the car and move to higher ground.
- Do not leave the car and enter moving water