Maintaining Older Adult Health
Aging Resource Center, Dartmouth-Hitchock
• Weekly scheduled virtual programming of support groups, education and engagement programs
• Ongoing calls continue for list of at risk participants for check-ins on safety and isolation concerns
• Volunteers are available for small errands and grocery delivery
Bayada Hospice Services
• Hospice services continue to be provided with all disciplines to provide comprehensive care to all facets of the client/family needs: nursing, home health aides, social work, spiritual care
• Territory: the entirety of Vermont, I-89 corridor of NH and Concord NH areas
• No reduction in visits or changes to visit method (visits will remain in person)
• The only exception is if a client lives in a nursing facility where visits are restricted.
Bayada Home Health Services
• Skilled home care continues to be provided with in-person visits for all disciplines (nursing, PT/OT)
• Ability to care for COVID+ clients
• Territory: Entirety of Vermont, and Upper Valley of NH
Grafton County Senior Citizens Council
Upper Valley Senior Center (Lebanon) 603-448-4213
Mascoma Area Senior Center (Canaan) 603-523-4333
• GCSCC serves residents of every town in Grafton County
• Home-delivered meals for older adults (60+) and adults with disabilities (18+)
• Delivery of additional supplies, when available, to existing clients. Supplies include: eggs, bread, pet food, toilet paper, shelf-stable food.
Mt. Ascutney Hospital
• Fully operational inpatient and acute rehabs, ER, PT/OT, specialty, outpatient clinic, able to see clients in person and telehealth (telephone and video ). Therapy pool and surgery (only for emergency cases).
• Ability to test for COVID -19 with symptoms
NH Service Link
• Free service that connects people to resources, answers questions, problem solves, and explores available options. Open across NH via phone and email.
• Assists with understanding and accessing Medicare and Medicaid.
• Locations: Atkinson, Berlin, Claremont, Concord, Keene, Laconia, Lebanon, Littleton, Manchester, Nashua, Stratham, Rochester, Tamworth.
Ottauquechee Health Care
• Fully operational (lab, x-ray, primary care clinic); able to see clients for in person visits and telehealth.
• Not seeing anyone with a fever, or covid-19 symptoms
• For residents and visitors of the Woodstock, Vermont area
RSVP Good Morning Telephone Calls
1-877-711-7787 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Free good morning calls to ages 65+, adults with disabilities, homebound, health issues, any age self-isolating or quarantined, at risk for social isolation.
• Safety and social calls to check in or chat.
• Territory: Grafton and Sullivan Counties New Hampshire
The Thompson Center
• Curbside takeout meals
• Meals on Wheels
• Virtual senior center online
• Limited onsite programs
• Supply of free medical equipment to share
Upper Valley Community Nurses Project
• Free service provided by towns.
• Does not provide direct care.
• Provides education, health counseling, referrals, health advocacy, care management, medicine reconciliation, and physical assessments.
• Locations in New Hampshire: Hanover, Grantham, Lebanon, Lyme.
• Locations in Vermont: Hartland, Norwich, Sharon, Thetford, Weston (Londonderry, Peru, Landgrove, Andover).
Visiting Nurse and Hospice for Vermont and New Hampshire
• Open for all services currently except Blood Pressure and Foot Care Wellness services; provides nursing, rehabilitation, hospice, and personal care services.
• Locations: 140 towns throughout Vermont and New Hampshire.