Need Help?

If you do not find what you are looking for, please use the contact form below to tell us what you need help with. A representative from an Upper Valley Strong partner organization will be in touch in 1-2 business days to assist you.

NOTE: if you are in an emergency, or need assistance after hours or on the weekend, please call 211, or consider calling 911.

If you are in need of immediate assistance you can reach out to the Upper Valley Haven (802-295-6500), SEVCA (WRJ offices: 800-464-9951) or LISTEN Community Services (603-448-4553).

Both Vermont and New Hampshire have 2-1-1 databases of programs and services that are provided by local community groups, social service and health-related agencies, government organizations, and others. You can find information by dialing 2-1-1 on your phone or at:
Vermont 2-1-1
New Hampshire 2-1-1

Contact us: